The 4th Annual Pearland Idol Finale 2013 Is Here!
Thank you to all who attendend and to our wonderful sponsors!!
We had a great time at the Finale! The contestants were all Fantastic!! Congratulations to all!!!
Thank You Pearland Idol Sponsors!!
- Stadia Grill
- Mega Karaoke
- Allied Powder Coating
- The UPS Store @ Shadow Creek
- Stratus Legal
- Quick Weight Loss Centers
- The Drink Station
- Mike Fox Photography
- Dream Dinners
C.A. NELSON AUDITORIUM
2337 N. Galveston Ave.
Pearland, TX 77581
CLICK HERE TO SEE A MAP!
DATE: June 15 at 7:00pm
Doors open at 6:15pm
The Finale will be held on June 15th at C.A. Nelson Auditorium (Pearland Jr. High West) at 2337 N. Galveston Rd., Pearland TX 77581
Sponsor Opportunities Are Available! Click Here to download the 2013 Sponsor Package!
Questions About the Preliminaries
1. What ages do the contestants have to be? Juniors are 11-17 and Adults are 18 and Up at the time of registration.
2. Is there a fee to participate? Yes. Each time you enter the contest it is $5. You may enter as often as you like, but each time you need to pay your entry fee.
3. How are the contestants judged? Contestants are judged on vocal ability, stage presence, and audience response.
4. Who are the judges? The judges are usually two people from the Pearland Theatre Guild and a guest judge from the community.
5. Contestants will choose Karaoke song tracks from those available, or they can bring their own Karaoke song track with them on a CD.
Questions About the Finale
1. If my son or daughter is in the finale, do I need to purchase a ticket? Yes. Everyone who enters the auditorium with the exception of staff working the event and the singers, MUST have a ticket.
2. How do I purchase tickets? Tickets can be purchased online at this website. Tickets will be on sale soon.
3. Will the parents be able to be backstage? No. Only contestants and event staff are allowed backstage.
4. How are the contestants chosen in the Finale? Winners will be chosen by audience response via text voting and a panel of judges.
5. Can I just text in my vote without purchasing a ticket? No. Only phones and ticket numbers that have been registered at the event will be able to cast votes. If votes are sent from an unregistered phone, the voting system will not recognize them.
6. What is the purpose of this contest? First and foremost, Pearland Idol is a fundraiser for the Pearland Theatre Guild. All proceeds go to support our organization. Idol is also a fun way for us to make new friends and discover local talent.
Please call (713) 340-2540 if you have further questions and leave a message or email us here.