The Pearland Theatre Guild is a federally recognized 501c3 nonprofit performing arts organization supported by volunteers and donations!
We are happy to accept donations listed below on our wish list.
For your convenience, you can purchase these items online and have them shipped directly to us.
Please ship items to:
Pearland Theatre Guild
11601 Shadow Creek Parkway, Suite 111-234
Pearland, TX 77584
Our storage space is limited. At this time, we ask that you only donate items listed below. Thank you!
Items Needed at the Pearl - Click Below for Direct Link to Items
- Driveway/Parking Fill and grading
- Cement Sidewalk for easier entry to front door
- Prizes for our Raffle Baskets
- New or Gently used Android-based Tablet so we can take Credit Cards at Concessions.
- New or Used in good working order Commercial Color Copier
- 3 ETC Source 4 Jr Zoom Light Fixtures
- 3 DMX Dimmer Packs
- 12 Banquet Chairs
- 2 LED Lights (ask Mark or Laura for the nonprofit Pearland Theatre Guild pricing)
- Large Capacity plastic garbage bags
- Small waste paper basket garbage bags
- 2 Small waste paper baskets (black)
- Rolls of paper towels for cleaning
- Folded paper towels for restrooms
- Landscaping bricks to edge flowerbeds (we need at least 40 bricks)
- Luan / plywood panels needed to reface old, worn out flats. We need to recover about 10 flats.
- Flat foam sheets size 4x8. We use lots of these for set building!
- Any color of FLAT household paint.
- Flat Black paint- we use gallons of this for each show!
- Valspar Black Satin Floor paint from Lowe's in Dark Kettle Black
- Entryway Rug for side theater entrance
- Jumbo Toilet Tissue Rolls
- Cleaning Supplies such as Windex, Fabuloso, The Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner, and Mop N Glo, 409, Sponges, Dish Detergent.
- Toner for Laser Printer (Brother TN450 Toner)
- Reams of 8.5 x 11" white paper.
Thank you to Des Irby, Lydia Fluitt, Sherian Harris, Caroline Clarke, Olinger Family, Shelly Baker, Abel Family, Robyn LeGris and other generous patrons for your donations!!!
You may also donate in cash to help support operating costs or for the purchase of the above items by donating below:
Thank you for your continued support of the arts!